Call for Papers
ISSN (O): 2278-3156
The Editorial Board of the 'International Journal of Law and Policy Review' [ISSN (O): 2278-3156] is inviting long article / special article / short article from the author/writer for July, 2022 issue [Vol-11, No-2]. The write up can be sent in MS word format under any of the following categories:
· Segment 1 - Long Article:
· Any topic relating to law and policy
· Minimum Length (12000 words including footnotes).
· Segment 2 – Special Article:
· Any topic relating to law and its research.
· Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
· Segment 3 - Short Article:
· Any topic relating to law and policy.
· Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
Write-up particularly preferred by the Chief Editor and/or Editorial Board shall also be published. The write-up must reach through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 30, 2022. The Next issue will be uploaded on or after July 15, 2022. For further information, one may visit instructions on the author's web page.
Please visit the terms & conditions before sending the manuscript. Editorial Board reserves the right not to accept any further manuscript if a sufficient number of publishable articles already have been received by the board before the submission deadline. This is for information that the journal is not currently available in the approved list of journals declared by the UGC.